We appreciate your interest.
Please contact us:
Straight Up Missions is a registered
All your donations are tax deductible.
1. We believe in the verbal and plenary inspiration of both the Old and New Testaments of Holy Scripture in their original autographs. We believe that the Scriptures are infallible and inerrant in all their parts and are, therefore, trustworthy and authoritative in all that they affirm.
2. We believe there is but one God, eternally existing in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the full deity and humanity of Christ, His virgin birth, His substitutionary atonement, His bodily resurrection, ascension, and physical return.
4. We believe that all men, in their natural state, since the fall, are wholly corrupted and sinful in nature and volition. We believe that repentance and faith are necessary prerequisites for salvation and are gracious gifts of God enabled and empowered by the regenerating work of the Holy Spirit. We believe that we are justified by grace alone apart from works, through faith in Christ alone, and for the Glory of God alone.
5. We believe that the Holy Spirit indwells, sanctifies, gifts, and empowers believers for service, enabling them through obedience to the Word of God to live lives of increasing holiness. Signs and wonders were given in the apostolic era to authenticate and confirm the apostles’ message. Today Scripture is the sole test of the validity of a man’s message.
6.We believe that all true believers will continue in the faith and inherit eternal life, and that those who remain in their sin by rejecting Christ will be eternally condemned.
7. We believe in the historical accuracy of the Biblical accounts of creation and miracles.
8. We believe that Baptism should be administered solely upon a credible profession of faith. We believe that The Lord’s Supper should be observed as a memorial in commemoration of the Body and Blood of Christ. We believe these alone to be the Biblically commanded and supported ordinances of the Christian Church.
9. We believe that the supreme mission of the Church is to glorify God and to preach the Gospel and make disciples throughout the world.
Copyright 2017. All Rights Reserved.